OfficeMax offers much more than just stationery . . .
Chamber members receive additional discounts off the entire range of nearly 1,300 OfficeMax private label branded products. These include stationery, ink & toner cartridges, cafe & kitchen products, cleaning & hygiene products, packaging & mailing products and art supplies. If the item has the OfficeMax or MaxKleen brand on it there are additional discounts off the already low everyday low price. Discounts vary by product.
- Order online, by free phone, free fax, or shop in store*
- Free, next business day delivery on orders over $50 placed by 5.00pm*
- Price Match Promise*
* To find your nearest OfficeMax store or check terms and conditions click here.
Buying on account
To open an account, email email@example.com
Accessing the discounts without an account
If you prefer to pay as you go with a credit or debit card and collect your credit card points or rewards, shopping with OfficeMax is easy.
- In store: When you are ready to pay for your items, ask the OfficeMax staff member to ring your purchases on the Chamber of Commerce Cash Account and any additional discounts will automatically be applied. You can pay by cash, eftpos, credit or debit card.
- Online: You can also order online at Chamber rates without opening an account. If this method is preferable, email firstname.lastname@example.org and OfficeMax will send you a special link to a Chamber member’s only website that enables you to purchase online and pay by credit or debit card. The prices you see online using this link will include all applicable member discounts.
Save on fuel costs
When you sign up for a Z Card, as a Chamber of Commerce member you’ll get 8 cents per litre off the advertised pump price at Z service stations nationwide. You can also earn Fly Buys points, or Airpoints Dollars on your fuel spend.
Whatever business you're in, the last thing you want is to waste time on fuel administration. That's the beauty of the Chamber’s Z Card. It’s a handy fuel card designed for busy business people. You and your staff can use it to fill up and pay securely. You can keep track of all your fuel expenditure online through Z Card Online, as well as streamline your GST returns – leaving you with more time to get on with your real work.
Z does the administration, you do the business.
To take advantage of the exclusive Chamber Z Card offer you’ll need to have your membership number handy (call Loren at Cambridge Chamber 823 3460 if you don't know it) and this unique code CHAMBERNR.
Signing up for a Z Card is easy and can be done online in a matter of minutes. Simply go to z.co.nz/Chamber15 to apply.
Got a Z Card already?If your business already has a Z Card through your local Chamber of Commerce, and you’re not receiving this latest offer and want to be, all you need to do is -
Call Z on 0800 474 355 or drop them an email at email@example.com to make the change.
Not sure what offer you’re currently on? Log onto your Z Card Online account or get in touch with Z directly to make sure you’re getting the most from Z Card account.
What’s on offer for Chamber of Commerce members with Z Card?
- Save 7 cents per litre off the advertised pump price at Z service stations nationwide.Save 12.5 cents per litre off the national list price at Z truck stops.No maximum fill limits, or minimum spends, apply.
- You’ll save with every fill.15% off WoFs and CoFAs at VTNZ outlets throughout the country.
- Earn Fly Buys points, or Airpoints Dollars, on your fuel spend at Z service stations*.
- Credit terms, twice monthly invoices e-mailed straight to your inbox and payment by direct debit**.
- No transaction or card replacement fees; just a $1 monthly card fee (excl GST) per month, per card,
- Access to Z Card Online, a free online tool giving you the ability to manage what you can buy on your card, set up alerts for when you’re close to reaching your ideal monthly card spend, and access to useful reports about your fuel use and overall spend.
To view the offer please click here.
Feeding Z Card invoice data into Xero makes data input a breeze
If there’s one thing Chamber of Commerce members need more of, it’s time. Time for important stuff like growing the business – or just having a life.
That’s why Z has teamed up with Kiwi company, Xero.
Now you can save time by getting a copy of your Z Card invoice data fed directly into Xero. Which means no more manual entering of transactions – because it’s all done for you. Just code and approve the transactions in Xero, and you can get on with running your business.
It’s flexible: Every business is different, so you can choose to have all your Z Card transactions fed through or just a summary. It’s up to you.
Even better – it’s free! Z is New Zealand’s only fuel company to offer this feed – and as a Z Card customer it won’t cost you a cent.
Sign up now – it’s easy! It only takes two minutes to sign up – just visit z.co.nz/xero. You’ll need a Xero account.
The fine printZ’s standard terms and conditions and credit criteria apply to all Z Card accounts. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, e.g. supermarket dockets.The business must be GST registered to apply for a Z card.* The VTNZ CoFA offer excludes vehicles over 3.5 tonnes.** For more information on collecting Fly Buys points with Z Card, and Fly Buys terms and conditions, visit z.co.nz/ZCard, freephone: 0800 474 355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Save on mobile, broadband and fixed communications services with Vodafone
New Zealand Chambers of Commerce has teamed up with Vodafone to offer members 3 months half price (on base plan only) to new and re-signing customers on a 24 month term. Click here to find out more.
To sign up, speak to your local Vodafone representative, email email@example.com or call 0800 888 129.
Save on electronics and appliances
Noel Leeming has partnered with New Zealand Chambers of Commerce to offer members fantastic savings on products in its Noel Leeming stores nationwide.
Simply use your membership card, or quote your membership number to access trade discounts across the range.
Noel Leeming also offers businesses a range of support services:
- Payment Options: We can customise payment options to suit your business needs (including account credit terms and operating lease)
- Commercial After Sales Services
- Tailored Product Solutions and Promotions
- Tech Solutions: Our mobile Tech Services team have the know-how to set up today's technology. Whether you're setting up in the home or in a small business environment contact Tech Solutions to find out more on 0800 555 989