Practising Leadership with Self-Awareness Micro-Credential
This programme aims to explore:
- Self awareness as a leadership skill
- The impact on other’s of one’s management style and approach
- Self awareness as a strategy that leaders can use to resolve workplace issues
- How leaders can take responsibility for decisions, actions and communication styles
The micro credential is a level 5, NZQA-approved programme that is worth 10 credits Upon completion, it will be recorded on your NZQA Record of Learning.
Investing in your managers and leaders, is one of the ways in which you can increase capability in your people and your business.
When: 5 sessions on Fridays, 22 May, 26 June, 31 July, 28 August, 25 September
Graduation: October 2020
Time: 9am to 4pm
Where: Eastbay REAP, Whakatane
- $1500 GST excl
- $1200 GST excl for Eastern Bay Chamber of Commerce members
Applications closing date: 1 April 2020, 11.59pm