Online Resources are numerous and listed below are some useful ones:
Bay of Connections
Introduction to Bay of Connections
One of the key outcomes from the job summit was the identification of a need for coordinated communication across all regions of the Bay of Plenty. This website is one of the initiatives being undertaken to overcome this.
It was identified that there is a possible opportunity for resource sharing in the region, this website can act as a portal for companies to share information based on their capacity and availability of excesses across the Bay of Plenty region.
Mentoring and Training Facilities
The need for mentoring and training facilities across the region was also identified as a high priority, this website has links to all training and mentoring available as well as support agencies thoughout the Bay of Plenty.
Another key aspect of job creation in the Bay of Plenty Region is the Economic Development Strategy which is currently being implemented. This website will keep you informed and up to date as this multi dimensional strategy is implemented and roled out.
Starting a Business
- Guides to starting a Business
- 10 step Business surival plan
- Assess if you are ready to start up
- Can you afford to start a business?
- Free business plan template
- Quick start business plan tool
- Tax tools when starting a business
- Assess if you are ready to export
- Assess the health of your marketing
- Tax tools when running a business
- Get a Business Mentor
- Capability Development with a Regional Business Advisor
Tools for Employers
Kiwisaver Comparison Tool
Check out the KiwiSaver fund finder at www.sorted.org.nz/fundfinder