To Enter the Business Excellence Awards Categories:
We’ve made entry easy by providing a platform for you to complete your entry on. register your details and choose a username and password. You can save and return to your entry at any stage of the process
In order to continue you will need to register your details and choose a username and password - make a record of these as you will need them each time you return to your entry.
Complete Online Entry form
Please ensure you complete all sections carefully and within the specified word limits - you will not be able to submit your entry if you go over this. To save your entry and come back to it at a later date, simply click 'Save' and log out.
Submit your Entry
Once you have completed all questions and are happy with your answers tick your entry and press 'Submit'. Please note you can log in and edit your entry until the closing date and time.
When your entry has been successfully submitted you will receive an email confirmation within one working day; if you do not receive this email, please contact Jenna on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: all entries are confidential. Only judges will view your submission, and they cannot see your login details.
To Enter the Individual Award Categories
Business Leadership Award Sponsored by Productivity People
This award recognises a person who has achieved exceptional success in their career and demonstrated exceptional leadership, whose influence extends beyond the confines of their role
Who can enter?
- The Business Leadership Award is open to any Eastern Bay of Plenty business owner, director, CEO, or individual in a senior management position.
- Been in the position for 12 months or more
- Individuals can enter themselves or be nominated by other business people.
Young Entrepreneur Award Sponsored by Ministry of Social Development
The judges are looking for evidence of one or more of the criteria below. You don’t have to meet all, just use them as a guide for your entry:
- Launch or acquisition of own business
- Fast progression through an existing business to director level
- Evidence of business success and achievements
- Commitment to acquiring necessary skills or qualifications
- Ability to learn from setbacks to achieve stronger future performance
- Long-term vision to establish a thriving business
- Adapting working environment and practices due to Covid restrictions
Who can enter?
- The Young Entrepeneur Award is open to any Eastern Bay of Plenty business owner or director aged 40 years or under on 13th April 2021.
- Entrepreneurs can enter themselves or be nominated by other business people.